We’re celebrating Valentine’s Day this entire month! Getting married soon? We would love to capture your special day, and if you book a photography and/or videography package with us from now until the end of February 2016, we will give you 20% off!
Why book us as your wedding photographers?
- We always bring two photographers to the event, making sure we capture every important moment.
- We don’t set a limit on the amount of photos, and we’re also there for the entire day (no such thing as we work only 6-8 hours, we’re there from the beginning till the end to capture everything!)
- What we pride ourselves most on is that we do a very quick turnaround for photos (and video) after the event. Many wedding photographers take months to deliver photographs and we’re here to make a difference. We will give you up to 15 photos in less than 24 hours, and the rest of the gallery in less than a month!
- We take a more photojournalistic approach to events instead of staging shots, that way focusing on capturing the emotion of the event.
We have noticed that a lot of people are not sure about hiring a wedding filmmaker, and we would like to convince you why you should:
- It’s not going to be cheesy. Seriously, the filming techniques have progressed so much and wedding videos are no longer 2 hours long that only your parents want to watch.
- We take a photojournalistic approach and it’s all about capturing the emotion (every single one of our brides cried after watching their video!)
- There are a few different options when it comes to video: we can do a short 5 min recap, or a 10-15 min one, or both. The best part of it is that you get the shorter edit in less than a week! Check out some examples below.
- You will probably regret afterwards if you opt out. It’s your special day and you will cherish every memory from it, especially if it’s on the screen and you can play it over and over again. We honestly put our hearts and souls in these videos, we are there to experience your special day with you, and you can always see that in the end product.